Cross Category Sourcing Execution Senior Analyst with Romanian and English
What will be your responsibility:
The Cross Category Sourcing Execution Senior Analyst will work as a key member of the S&CM EMEA Sourcing Execution Team on the Accenture Account. Within this position the candidate will be responsible to act as Procurement’s single point of contact in 3 countries, provide project management support to strategic sourcing projects with the guidance of the CEG Procurement lead and in close cooperation with the EMEA Category Leads. In addition, the candidate will independently manage sourcing projects and other sourcing support activities such as market analysis, contracting, contract administration in Romanian and in English. With a degree of existing sourcing and sourcing analytics knowledge this position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to further develop his/her skills within the Sourcing and Category Management profession.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Build and maintain direct relationships with main stakeholders in 3 different countries
• Build the plan for all categories, proactive in proposing new approach, solution to Commodity Leads in each country
• Manage Contractors commodity (BI Portal, RFP, Contracting, Hiring Managers relations)
• Additional administration tasks: audit preparations, vendor list revision and maintenance, contracting procedure implementation, new country Procurement support set-up, cooperation with V&A team etc.
• Provide project management support to strategic and tactical sourcing projects across multiple categories in Romanian and English.
• Develop Strategic Sourcing and Contract Management Plan.
• Lead Stakeholders requirements gathering.
• Operates as Quality checker for deliverables.
• Manage suppliers through all aspects of the RFx process.
• Support market and contracts analysis requirements either in English or Rumanian Analyze and Forecast Demand.
• Generate Compliance Reports, analyze and provide recommendations
• Collect and Analyze Supplier Performance Data
• Evaluate Supplier Relationships and Performance
• Conduct Supplier Performance Meeting
• Monitor Supplier Relationships & Performance
• Support documentation administration and data gathering activities in both languages
What we are looking for:
Basic Minimum Qualifications
• English and Romanian fluent.
• Bachelors/University Degree
• 5 years of professional experience (procurement, supply chain consulting or customer/supplier management experience preferred)
• High level of Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Travel could be 0-5% in this role
• Experience applying a structured sourcing process to the management of specific commodities from analysis through final contract negotiations.
• Experience developing, negotiating and maintaining long-term contractual relationships with customers and suppliers
• Strong customer facing and relationship building experience
• Demonstrated experience in developing long term plans for entire categories not only unique contracts
• Strong program management experience
• Experience identifying issues and coordinating cross-functional resources to meet common goals
• Commodity Knowledge
• Ariba Solutions, Radix, SAP
• Understanding of negotiation best practices, techniques and guidelines
• Understanding of contractual terms and conditions
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
Swimming pool and sauna
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.