Procurement Operations Support with French language
- What will be your responsibility:
- Provide general administrative support as well as site and/or unit communications support, as needed. Coordinate scheduling and materials for new-hire orientation sessions and meetings, provide reporting for contractor staffing, prepare and distribute ad hoc communications, and plan and manage recurring meetings and travel support for staff traveling globally.
Source to Pay :
- Manage Purchase requistions raised within Ariba for France, Belux (all entities)
- Follow process and adequate checks to ensure PR is compliant with Accenture global policies and local rules
- Ensure good collaboration with onshore team
- Contact requestors when PR is not fully compliant
- Approve PR when compliant
- Manage procurement.france and aps.belux
- Answer questions raised related to any PR
- Liaise with buyers for any ‘specific’ PR (contractors…)
- Ensure P104 compliance targets are matched
- Work in close collaboration with Provigis to manage Supplier legal Check
- Annual Car manufacturer Bonus payment : 1/year
- to go to the different countries within Accenture and ask for information on orders/delivery with our preferred supplier as well as WBS to charge back the bonus to the countries (this includes reminders)
- to go to the suppliers in order to ask for payment (this includes reminders)
- France Catalogue preparation : 2/year
Be the point of contact with suppliers in order to get the information on car models with manufacturers and with leasing companies to have the lease cost.
Collaborate with the Prague team in order to give them the right level of information to do the comparison between the suppliers’ offer.
Supplier Legal check work :
- Identify, through SAP reporting, new suppliers in scope for this Legal obligation
- Identify, through reporting or invoices, registration numbers for those suppliers
- Send a mail to all new suppliers to inform them about this Legal obligation and selection of Provigis provider to perform it
- Enter new suppliers into Provigis tool
- What we are looking for:
- Education, Qualifications Necessary:
• Good general education
• Fluent written and spoken French and English
• Good organisational skills
• Preferrably experienced in procurement (not a must)
• Good analytical skills
• Computer literacy (eg. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
The following traits are essential:
• Ability to work comfortably with all levels of the organisation
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to ensure compliance, follow a process
• Ability to raise issues
• Work as a team not client/ supplier relation
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Team player
• Self starter, demonstrating initiative and confidence
• Problem-solving/analytical skills
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
- Friendly young team
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Special package of banking products
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Contribution to pension plan
- Wedding and new baby bonus
- Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- Loyalty bonuses
- Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
- Sick leave compensation
- Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
- Swimming pool and sauna
- Teambuilding activities
- Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.