• Lead the team in the performing supplier relationship activities as per Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Supplier relationship management team provides high quality query resolution management activities related to purchasing and invoicing activities within agreed operations scope or within scope of the role. Activities of the team include, but are not limited to:
o Conducting analysis, preparing reports on invoices issues, corrective actions and action plans.
o Processing of received Credit Notes/Invoices from suppliers or wrongly posted invoices, corrections and re-postings
o Investigation of returned payments, Solving and clearing of direct debit vendors
o Controlling activities of all requirements of invoices in compliance with local and international rules& requirements
o Proactive interaction with Procurement, Internal stakeholders, client, IT and external suppliers following conducted analysis
• Ensure that external/ internal reports are sent to Service Delivery Lead on time
• Prepare trend analysis, KPI and other performance measurement information
• Actively participate on regular reviews of performance metrics
• Work on process improvements, OPEX, Innovation activities in line with Accenture methodologies
• Foster team work and communication within and across organizational boundaries.
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Recruitment process: ensure the right people and resources are in place.
• Motivate people; create a good work environment, develop people and talents
o Build/strengthen a good working relationship, cooperation and professional environment within the team
o Set clear objectives for the team individuals, monitor the performance and workload, evaluate the results and provide feedback on timely basis;
o Lead regular performance discussions with all direct reports;
o Create strong morale and spirit in the team and foster open dialog;
o Assign priorities, provide guidance and support to subordinates.
• Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; lead ethically and model compliant behavior; maintain an environment where employees can speak up without fear of retaliation; ensure employees in area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance program.
• And any ad hoc activities related to process under your responsibility
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
Swimming pool and sauna
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.