IT and Telco Sourcing Execution Senior Analyst with French language
What will be your responsibility:
• Lead sourcing projects across multiple IT Services and sub-categories in the English and French: Hardware, Software, IT Services and Telecoms
• Understand client requirements for IT and Telecommunications, working with the client to formulate a procurement strategy to ensure delivery of services in line with the client’s expectations
• Identify cost/productivity improvement opportunities in IT/Telecom spending across the supplier base
• Lead or support sourcing projects including such as supplier selection, contract negotiations activity as required, and / or support other team members in delivery of procurement projects
• Identify and investigate the usage of non-preferred vendors to ensure policy and contractual compliance
• Take responsibility as the key point of contact to a number of key client stakeholder groups
• Work closely with the Global & Regional Category Leads to ensure alignment of local activity with the global category strategy
• Work with the legal team to ensure appropriate contractual terms are implemented with all suppliers
• Define sourcing (buying) and contracting process, recommend to and obtain approval from the Accenture customer
• Operate a strategic supplier management program to monitor and improve supplier performance
• Work with client stakeholders in development and execution of Supplier Relationship Management Programs
• Identify opportunities to leverage category expertise and best-practice tools and techniques by building a network within the Procurement BPO community
What we are looking for:
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Experience in the procurement of IT & Telecoms including one or more of the following areas:
IT Hardware, IT Software, IT Services
Telecommunications – data and voice networks
• Extensive strategic sourcing/procurement experience of at least 5 years
• Strong customer service focus
• Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills
• Strong Client presence
• Ability to work in a shared service model requiring collaboration and team work
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and understanding of procurement operations and procurement systems such as Radix and Ariba Sourcing is a plus
• Bachelors' degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
• Advance French & English language skills is a must
• CIPS certification would be an advantage
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Some travel might be required.
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
up on agreement
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
Swimming pool and sauna
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.