Data processor with German
- What will be your responsibility:
- • Analytics and preparation of negotiations
• Coordination & control of related process steps
• Data documentation in client systems
• Use portfolio information to cate-gorize and contracts (contractual details, type of site/landlord etc)1
• Categorize (“RISK vs RAMP”) and design negotiation strategies and % rent reduction targets per category1
• Qualify addresses and contact details, prepare letters
• Sent out “waves” of letters including authorization
• Collect/review information to set up negotiation strategy
• Customize first letter based on information available
Client Customer Responsibilities
• Representing the client in this service attitude is expected
Aptitudes (functional skills)
• Helpful and proactive manner is important
• Strong customer orientation
• Drives issues to resolution and good problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good administration skills
• Comfortable with responding to requests from all levels of the organization
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- What we are looking for:
- • Good computer literacy (Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Communications network knowledge a plus
• Ability to work cross functionally and resolve conflict
• Strong organizational skills and ability to perform under tight deadlines
• Sales and/or negotiation experience is beneficial
• Contract and law experience is beneficial
• College Degree
• Excellent German in both Oral & Written
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- Employment start date:
- upon agreement
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
- Friendly young team
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Special package of banking products
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Contribution to pension plan
- Wedding and new baby bonus
- Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- Loyalty bonuses
- Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
- Sick leave compensation
- Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
- Swimming pool and sauna
- Teambuilding activities
- Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.