• Take all incoming contacts of the client`s end customers in the private customer segment and ensures the concluding handling and solution of customer concerns expressed in these contacts following the guidelines
• The preparation of customer information, the care of customer master and contract data as well as the treatment of incoming complaints and failure reports
• The contractor ensures the contact acceptance and –handling via all relevant input media, which the purchaser publishes for services in the market
• The service will result in excellent end customer experience via prompt and efficient handling of customer`s queries
• Analyze and edit activities in specific client system (home owners advisory tool)
• Check contract documents and additional needs of the customer
• Ask for missing documents via telephone and/or in writing
• Process of written customer requests and the respective processing of the information systems and clearing up of defective entries.
• Archive original documents
• The completeness of customer data and customer information has to be guaranteed within the tasks
• Capturing of terminations in an online form
• Change of account information
• Address changes (e.g., billing address)
• Possibly list editing
• To be ready to answer to the client’s requirements in the professional manner by demonstrating and using of professional knowledge
• To create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base
• To have full scale knowledge about client’s products and to be able to recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer clients’ questions regarding our services
• Provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted
• Ensure the continuous improvement of business outcomes utilizing best practices available and innovative environment
What we are looking for:
- Good written and spoken German
- Good written and spoken English is advantage
- Business or technical education background is advantage
- Independent working capabilities
- Friendly and communicative way in customer communication
- High ability to concentrate
- Target oriented and diligent way of working
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients, team members and colleagues
- Good problem solving skills
- Good Knowledge in usual PC software (MS-products, Internet)
- Experience in call center sector is advantage
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
Swimming pool and sauna
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.