Procurement agent with Italian and English language
What will be your responsibility:
• To process Purchase Orders (PO) and check PO/ Contract data and attachments completeness according to order completion guidelines (quality check)
• Upload electronic copy of signed Purchase order/ contract into the system
• Confirm the completion of internal signature process of the purchase order/contract
• Resolve PO related issues and enquiries
• Support internal customers (Requesters/Users) for the resolution of operational issues in the purchase requests preparation and to provide them with the information and data necessary for properly addressing
• Receive issue resolution request regarding purchase request creation/ updating and follow-up
• Receive new catalogue for uploading and check data completeness, update catalogues content
• Create, maintain and update Service/ Material Master Data
• Archiving of the electronic copy of contracts into Contract document management system
• Receive electronic copy of the contracts/and or related documents to be updated into the Document management system and verify the document completeness
• Update contracts within documents management systems and related information
• Preparation of Periodical report (according to the structure agreed) on results of performed checks on supplier compliance
What we are looking for:
• Previous accounting experience or experience with accounting systems is a plus
• Excellent Italian in Both Oral and Written
• Intermediate Excel and Word skills
• Drives issues to resolution and good problem-solving skills
• Good team player
• Responsibility and accuracy
• Flexibility, within defined parameters
• Co-operates with and supports team members as required
• Shares knowledge and experience with other members of team
• Able to acquire new skills in appropriate time scales
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
Swimming pool and sauna
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.