Your Procurement Operations Career path integrates the various purchasing functions ranging from processing of procurement requisitions of the clients, procurement enablement of catalogs, new suppliers and supplier contracts, reassuring a flawless supply chain process, strategic buyer activities such as sourcing and auction services up to specialized category and market analytics and procurement transformation activities to improve total procurement value for client`s organization. You will grow your personal career based on your current procurement proficiency level and willingness to further develop your knowledge and skills within the procurement operations area.
Even in case you are not a procurement professional yet or coming from different industries Accenture`s leading capability development programs will help you to start and accelerate your way to next career levels.
What will you do:
• Create and maintain partnerships between Accenture, customers and suppliers
• Provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted
• Verify purchase request quality and correct buying channel, align with end users on missing details by using phone / client tool
• Solve problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• Ensure the continuous improvement of business outcomes utilizing best practices available and innovative environment
• Gain full scale knowledge and thus be able recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer client’s inquiries
• Validate and verify requisition is completed based on agreed procedure and ready for submission to preferred supplier(s) based on Category cards
• Select potential suppliers, execute day-to-day direct negotiations and tendering to achieve high added value represented by savings, reduced delivery times and improved quality of sourced products and services
• Receive & analyze vendor response
• Renegotiate with suppliers to get the best possible price or standard client’s terms & conditions
• Follow up on urgent goods deliveries (to ensure goods are delivered in desired delivery date not harming client’s production)
What we are looking for:
- Good written and spoken French
- Good written and spoken English
- Microsoft Office on user level
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Innovative thinking to deliver and improve Client service
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients, team members and colleagues
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- 2 years of general working experience
- Procurement background is an advantage
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
Swimming pool and sauna
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.