Job opportunity in Prague for junior and senior accountants - General Ledger Accountant with Hungarian and English
What will be your responsibility:
Join an international team of corporate accountants and deepen or kick-start your career in accounting.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Support the Country Controllership processes and team in a centralised, multilingual service centre environment.
• Processing of general ledger activities within pre-defined service levels including
o Account reconciliations and analysis
o Fixed Assets Accounting
o Intercompany Accounting
o Month End Process & Reporting
o US GAAP and local GAAP accounting
• Liaise with customers and maintain relationship
• Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
• Communicate and display understanding of principles and policies regarding General Ledger processing.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing.
• Cross team support within Country Controllership Services
What we are looking for:
• Thorough knowledge of Accounting Principles (incl. US-GAAP)
• Full working proficiency in Hungarian
• Analytical and computer skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and flexibility
• Customer focused
• Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
• Strong team working skills
• Fluency in English
• Bachelor / Master Degree in Accounting or Finance. Note that relevant experience can supplement degree requirements.
• Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
• Knowledge of SAP an advantage
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
up on agreement
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
Swimming pool and sauna
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.