Nie sú vypísané žiadne pozície.
- Všetky aktuálne pozície spoločnosti Accenture
Project Enablement Agent with French
- What will be your responsibility:
- Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to deliver exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative, trusted and friendly environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
At Accenture you will be a member of various teams bringing value to world`s top companies, working in international environment, improving you language skills via daily communication with the clients and colleagues from all over the world, without a need to travel from your home.
At the same time Accenture as a global organization provides a large scale opportunities to work not only from Bratislava but also from various interesting locations all over the world.
We at Accenture are here to bring the added value to our clients by changing their paper-based invoices and processes to sophisticated e-procurement solutions.
The aim of our Supplier Services team is to create connection between clients and suppliers via e-procurement systems. Your role is to actively enhance communication with stakeholders involved in transition to e-procurement world.
You can utilize your communication skills in global collaborative meetings with clients and suppliers, show your technical literacy by solving ad-hoc issues and improve project management skills in long-term projects focused on international business.
Process the enablement of suppliers on electronic invoicing through the Ariba Network platform. Manage a timeline of tasks including but not limited to: supplier invitation, profile review, the education, demonstration of the Ariba Supplier Network to suppliers, and the testing and reporting activities associated with the Ariba system. Good Communication skills are required as communication is vital throughout the process. Responsible for ensuring supplier enablement tasks are completed on schedule and that successful implementation of electronic invoicing for all suppliers has been provided to the Client.
- Educate and demonstrate E-procurement solutions and its advantages to suppliers
- Lead collaborative meetings, identify, research, report and complete tasks or issues related to implementation of e-procurement solutions
- project documentation maintenance
- Maintain supplier registration profiles, export as required and ensure the supplier master data is updated in the Client Accounts Payable system
- Train suppliers, assist them with the onboarding steps, troubleshoot if necessary and communicate properly
- Effectively manage internal / external client relationships within own area of responsibility and build client relationships in the wider client environment
- What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Helpful and proactive manner
- Strong customer orientation
- Drive to resolution and good problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good administration skills
- Comfortable in communication with levels of the organizations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good computer and technical literacy (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent English in both Oral & Written
- Excellent Swedish in both Oral & Written
• Working Hours are float shift from 9:00 – 18:00 or 14:00 – 23:00
- Place of Work:
- Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
- Type of Employment:
- Employment start date:
- upon agreement
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
- Friendly young team
- Training program
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Special package of banking products
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Wedding and new baby bonus
- Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- Loyalty presents
- Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
- Sick leave compensation
- Teambuilding activities
- Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.