The Career Management team has responsibility for defining the Career Management framework, processes and policies that are integrated with Human Capital and Talent Management strategies. The Career Management team will define the roles and responsibilities necessary for those involved in supporting an employee’s career development (career counselors, mentors, supervisors, field HR), and ensure these groups are enabled to effectively coach and support our employees both at home and on cross-border assignments.
The Career Management Business Initiatives Senior Manager will lead the HR career management business initiative sub-discipline within the Career Management discipline. In this role, he/she is responsible for gathering and understanding business requirements from GUs and DTEs in order to design and develop implementation ready career management solutions. The Career Management Business Initiatives Senior Manager will do this in alignment with the Accenture Human Capital Strategy.
High level responsibilities include:
• Business alignment, strategic planning, and stakeholder management
• Accountable for fulfilling career management requirements from the business interlock team
• Responsible for enabling global consistency wherever possible
Accountable for fulfilling career management requirements from the business interlock team
• Responsible for scoping new career management work based on requirements from the GU business interlock team and/or DTE talent strategists
• Prioritizes work across GUs and DTEs based on business need
• Responsible for securing funding and managing budgets for new initiatives, as needed
• Pilots programs as required
• Accountable for developing programs based on the “voice of the customer” (HR, business, employee)
• Responsible for the development of new tools and resources as required to meet specific GU/DTE needs
• Manages the creation of materials and resources to support HR and business stakeholders with the specific initiative
• Captures feedback from employees, career counselors and business/HR leaders for continuous improvement
• Monitors programs for effectiveness
Collaborating across CoEs and GUs/DTEs to meet cross discipline requirements
• Partners with the various teams that are involved in end to end talent development – to ensure a seamless employee experience (i.e. people development in performance management, career management in career development planning, etc.)
• Highlights potential or current issues and makes recommendations for resolution
• Clearly defines the roles and responsibilities of resources required to achieve the business outcome
• Overall program management of initiatives – ensuring quality and speed to deliver
Responsible for enabling global consistency wherever possible
• Leverages existing solutions wherever possible to meet business requirements
• Develops solutions that are globally consistent and locally relevant
What we are looking for:
• 15+ years relevant experience; preferably 10 years in HR management in a large, multinational environment
• Travel may be required
• Knowledge and experience of HR / talent management programs, project management and the capacity to lead change efforts
• Professional integrity, willingness and flexibility to engage in all aspects of career management work from identification and design to implementation
• Excellent project management skills including planning, execution and follow-through
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships across different functions (entities, workgroups, etc), and develop new networks as appropriate
• Demonstrated ability to quickly synthesize new subject matters
• Experience in an HR role, including hands on experience with multiple HR processes and tools
• Knowledge of HR talent management industry best practices, strong understanding of general business strategy
• Strong leadership and coaching skills
• Ability to work in multicultural environments
• Demonstrated budget management skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a team in a virtual work environment; ability to collaborate and share knowledge with colleagues and clients at all levels
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, 814 99 Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Enterprise part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 89 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 89 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program.
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events – for example in 2010 our colleagues were the most successful team at the Slovak Company Games
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.