SAP SD Specialist
- What will be your responsibility:
- Learn more about Accenture,SAP and you
For anyone serious about a career in SAP, Accenture is hard to beat. We are a recognized global leader in SAP solutions and services, with a 30-year track record of success. For you, our experience translates into a career without limits. Do not miss your opportunity to work at the leading edge of SAP. No other organization than Accenture can combine the same level of industry and functional process insight and technology know-how with broad global resources. You will receive unrivalled access to the most advanced methodologies and technologies, including the latest software releases from SAP. This is your opportunity to build and expand your skills to a higher level than virtually anywhere else. To read more about Accenture and SAP, visit our SAP Careers landing page(www.accenture.sk/SAP).
What will be your responsibility?
As a Senior SAP/SD Specialist you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or SAP support & maintenance projects within sales and distribution functional area. Based on user requirements analysis you will prepare functional designs, system configuration, perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution.
• Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP/SD area based on user requirements analysis
• Propose, program or configure, document and test business solution in SAP/SD application module according to the functional and technical requirements
• Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
• Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
• Close communication with ABAP development team
• Lead application functional team or sub-team
- What we are looking for:
- What we are looking for:
• Minimum 3 years SAP/SD functional experience,
• Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP/SD module and related sub modules
• Advanced architectural knowledge of SAP
• Strong knowledge of Business Processes in any kind of industry
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
• Experience with direct communication and cooperation on-site client
• Team player attitude
• Advanced English, Intermediate German language
• Willing to travel and stay on-site
• University degree
Nice to have:
• Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation projects
• Familiar with ABAP programming
- Place of Work:
- Bratislava region
- Type of Employment:
- Employment start date:
- upon agreement
- What can we offer you:
- •Attractive compensation package
•Work in multi-national teams and environment
•Pure technology-focused career track or delivery-career track - a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people a delivery management aspects
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
What will you get?
- Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- We help our clients, including 89 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
- We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
- We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
- We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
- We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
- You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 89 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program.
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events – for example in 2010 our colleagues were the most successful team at the Slovak Company Games
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk